FOR TODAY
Outside my window...Its very cloudy and the rain keeps stopping and going.
I am thinking...I need to do more, and stick to it.
I am thankful for... my new apartment, our first new place together.
From the learning rooms... nothing planned, but I try to learn something new everyday.
From the kitchen... I just finished cleaning it.
I am wearing... Blue jeans and Bob Marley and the Wailers tee-shirt
I am creating...decorating our new home, hanging pictures ect.
I am going... to finish the laundry, go pick up some healthy foods from Sprouts, and maybe swing by the
dollar store before work.
I am reading... Death Masque by P.N. Elrod.
I am hoping... I can stay self motivated.
I am hearing... Only by Nine Inch Nails
Around the house... My five wonderful cats are playing and keeping me company.
One of my favorite things...White Chocolate Mocha creamer.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Renaissance Fair and a three day weekend with my love.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

No comments:
Post a Comment