August 18, 2010

A Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today

Outside my window... The sun is bright and high in the sky, no clouds to speak of.

I am thinking... In thirty three days I'm going to be married!!

I am thankful for...Connections and good people.

From the learning rooms... How to make Renaissance fair head wreaths

From the kitchen...Pork chops are thawing, but they will have to wait for tomorrow

I am wearing.. Pink blouse and black shorts
.
I am creating... new art in photoshop

I am going... to work tonight

I am reading...  The Rule of Four

I am hoping...my wedding dress arrives sooner than its supposed to.

I am hearing... Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison

Around the house...its mostly quiet, the cats are all sleeping.

One of my favorite things.. Pepsi Throwback

A few plans for the rest of the week... Working and doing stuff in photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment