August 28, 2010

A simple woman's daybook

For Today

Outside my window... Another beautiful clear day, gonna be hot though.

 
I am thinking... that I can't wait to try on my wedding dress when it arrives!!

 
I am thankful for... my wonderful fiancee, who did the laundry while I was working :)


From the kitchen... its fussing at me to quit messing around online and clean it.


I am wearing.. Green tank top with brown shorts


I am creating... nothing at the moment, but will try to do some more photoshop stuff


I am going... to clean the apartment before work


I am reading... Handfasting and Wedding Rituals: Welcoming Hera's Blessing


I am hoping... my dress will be here really soon



Around the house... clutter everywhere, but not for long

 
One of my favorite things... Beanie Boos!
TY Beanie Boos - Kiwi - Frog
Ty Boo Tangerine Orangutan












A few plans for the rest of the week... work for the next few days, then creating our handfasting chords and Besom!

No comments:

Post a Comment