Outside my window... the sun is setting on a beautiful fall day, the moon is rising almost full.
I am thinking.. how excited I am for the Gorrillaz concert Sunday
I am thankful for.. people loving treats
From the learning rooms... Lots of new things about creating a magical household
From the kitchen... Pumpkin bread and Broccoli Cheese Soup
I am wearing.. Long summer flowery dress
I am creating... My first pentacle, made out of clay.
I am going... To hobby lobby to pick up masks for Halloween costumes
I am reading... I got 5 new books today!! Happy Early Birthday to me, I am so excited for each one!
The Magical Household: Spells & Rituals for the Home (Llewellyn's Practical Magick Series)
The Real Witches' Kitchen: Spells, Recipes, Oils, Lotions and Potions from the Witches' Hearth
Llewellyn's 2011 Witches' Datebook (Annuals - Witches' Datebook)
I am hearing... "God of war 2"
Around the house... The comforting smell of incense floats in the air
One of my favorite things.. My husband, I love him so much!
A few plans for the rest of the week... Painting my pentacle, zombie crawl, Gorrilaz concert, and work.

No comments:
Post a Comment