Outside my window... Chilly with a light fall breeze, the sky is blue but cold.
I am thinking... about going to college, really giving it a proper go this time.
I am thankful for... the accident business being over!! Waiting on the settlement check and then I get to pay all overhanging medical bills. Plus a little extra in there for us :)
From the learning rooms... working on feeling, learning, with the elements and their energies
From the kitchen... Spent the morning baking, Banana and Pumpkin bread from Scratch! The apartment smells yummy :)
I am wearing... Cute sailor cut jeans, red with white spotted 1940's Esq top
I am creating... Preparing for creating soaps and candles shortly
I am going... to pick my husband up from work, run some errands and then go to work.
I am reading...
I am hoping... That this great new year keeps going and is the new leaf in a page of my life with my wonderful husband.
I am hearing...
Around the house... Things are looking much more organized!!
One of my favorite things... my new nickname, the baketress ;)
A few plans for the rest of the week... Work, Work, maybe bake some more, hopefully start making soaps.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
| On our Honeymoon! St. Thomas Sky Ride |

No comments:
Post a Comment